community

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Superheroes

I love superheroes. I wish I were one. My favorite superheroes are Warbird and Batman.

Why do I like them so much? It could be the strong moral code, the honor they portray, the willingness to do incredible deeds without any reward. It could be that they get to keep a secret identity so they can get away from the crazy crowds of expectations. It could be the physical and mental strength they exemplify. It could be the supercool friends they have. It could be that they ALWAYS win.

Do you know who I love as much as superheroes? Everyday heroes. The folks that get up, go to work, take care of their families, and do the right thing - day in and day out - without any extra incentives. They fulfill their sense of duty, integrity, accountability, and they do it without any special powers or expensive gadgets. I love those heroes. Thank God for them!

1 Comments:

  • At October 3, 2008 at 3:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    There are many kinds of superheros in the world one of the best is the person who writes this
    blog If I told you how special she is she would just blush.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home