community

Friday, March 14, 2008

Dear Community:
Do you suffer from chronic health conditions? Do you have pain, fatigue, and frustration medicine can’t relieve?

Did you choose to make the best of this day despite how bad it could be? Did you choose to take good care of yourself?
Thank-you. I cherish and value your determination.

To those of you who love people with chronic health conditions, we appreciate you. Thank-you for your empathy and support. You have no idea how much you mean to us.


More


Do I hold you back?

Do I keep this world behind?

Does my illness make everyone around me ‘less than’ they could be?

If I were healthier, would I challenge them more?

If I were more competitive, would they be stronger?

If I were more, could they be more too?

Or does it not depend on me?

They do not decide who I choose to be.

Perhaps, who they are is up to them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home